There is only one investment program that can lead to a permanent residency, and that is the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. This program has several options built into the rules but the main ones are the passive or active management.

The American Congress created this program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment. By investing through this program, applicants can obtain conditional residency in two years, followed by a permanent residency in the U.S.

The application can include the applicant and all his dependents, i.e. spouses and children under the age of 21 years old. In addition, there is no requirement for language skills, business experience or minimum education to be admissible for this program. The applicant, however, must take into account that there is no guarantee that the invested funds will be returned.

To apply into the EB-5 program, the applicant must complete the official forms, pay the required fling fees and attend an interview to determine admissibility. The processing time is normally between 12 to 18 months.

For more information, please visit the government website:

While applying for EB-5 investment program for permanent residency in USA, you might experience difficulty in the process of application and submission. Well, there is nothing to bother about it because we are there to help you out so that whether it is about USA Visa or about getting permanent residency, you do not have any problem. We have been offering services to our clients since a long time. We have successfully helped many clients acquire citizenship under different programs in different countries. Therefore, we are sure that we can help you in this process, as well. Thus, you can be assured that Migration to USA will not be a big challenge when we are with you. We will specify you all the details of the program along with the things that you will require to become eligible for the program. Hence, it will benefit you to a great extent, and you can look forward to becoming a citizen of USA.