There is only one investment program that can lead to a permanent residency, and that is the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. This program has several options built into the rules but the main ones are the passive or active management.
The American Congress created this program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment. By investing through this program, applicants can obtain conditional residency in two years, followed by a permanent residency in the U.S.
The application can include the applicant and all his dependents, i.e. spouses and children under the age of 21 years old. In addition, there is no requirement for language skills, business experience or minimum education to be admissible for this program. The applicant, however, must take into account that there is no guarantee that the invested funds will be returned.
To apply into the EB-5 program, the applicant must complete the ofcial forms, pay the required fling fees and attend an interview to determine admissibility. The processing time is normally between 12 to 18 months.
Reasons to choose UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (U.S.A.)?
- No language skills required;
- No minimum education required;
- No business or managerial experience required;
- Investment capital can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activities;
- No obligation to live in the area of investment;
- The opportunity to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from lower tuition fees;
- Inclusion of dependent children under the age of 21.
There two investment options within the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program:
Creation of a new U.S. enterpriseTo be eligible for this investment option, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of U.S.$1 million in a new commercial enterprise, or U.S.$500,000 if that enterprise is in a targeted commercial area, which includes rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 percent that of the national average;
- Create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise;
- Actively manage the day-to-day activities and/or policy formulation of the enterprise.
Invest in a regional centerRegional centres are investment opportunities that have been pre-approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To be eligible for this investment option, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of U.S.$500,000;
- The enterprise must create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted;
- Active management of the enterprise is not required.
This is applicable even for USA Visa. We try to offer you quickest services and solutions so that you get complete peace of mind. You can rely on our team because they are expert in this field. Hence, you can expect to get correct information.
You must be aware of the fact that getting USA Visa or citizenship is not an easy task. There are lots of conditions and requirements that you need to fulfill in order to get residency status. However, prior to application, you should be aware of the things that you require to apply for your visa or residency.