The Union of Comoros is an Island nation in the Indian Ocean situated northeast of Mozambique and northwest of Madagascar. Comoros Economic Citizenship Program is a legal naturalization program based on the Government law since 2008.
Following the unilateral declaration of independence in 1975, France maintained sovereignty over Mayotte. The three remaining islands formed the Etat Comorian, which later became the Federal Islamic Republic of the Comoros Islands.
WEEK 1: Submit passport copy and questionnaire for pre-approval.
WEEK 2 - 3: Biometric and Submission of the required documents.
WEEK 4 -6: Passport and citizenship certificate issued.
- No tax obligations
- No physical residence requirements
- The most affordable and fastest option from all existing citizenship programs
- You make your investment after your application is approved
- More than 40 visa free countries
- Main applicant 45,000 Dollars
- Wife 20,000 Dollars
- Children below 18th 10,000
- Children 18th to 25th 20,000 Dollars (if applying with the parents)
- Children 18th and above applying without the parents is 45,000 Dollar
VISA – FREE LIST