Canada is The country in the northern part of North America. The eastern part of the country is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, the western part - Pacific Ocean, and the north by northern icy ocean. Canada is the second largest country in the world by its total area. It has only one neighbor - United States of America. It is bordered by the US state of Alaska to the west. Canada is very attractive country for tourists by his historical heritage. Such as Quebec historic district, Old Town of Luneburg, Algonquin, Nahyan, Dinosaurs and Rocky Mountain National Parks.
Refugees are people who fled their countries for fear of persecution. They can’t return home. Many of them have seen or felt a lot of horror. Refugee is different from immigrant. Refugees are forced to leave their country.
Two main parts of Canada's refugee system are:
- Refugee and humanitarian resettlement program for these people who need protection from outside the Canada.
- the In-Canada Asylum Program for people making refugee protection claims from within Canada
You can make a refugee claim within Canada when you arrive by land, sea or air.
You can make a refugee claim outside of Canada, if you are sponsored by the government or a private group.
The Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) makes decisions about refugee claims. They decide if you are a Convention refugee (Race, Religion, Political opinion, Nationality orMembership in a particular social group) or a person in need of protection(A danger of torture, A risk to their life orA risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment).
Person can’t apply refugee program in Canada if:
- He/she has another stable option for protection, such as an offer to be resettled in another country,
- Is a citizen of another country, which will protect person,
- chooses to return to the country he/she left, or
- the reasons person left your country no longer exist.
How to apply?
If you are referred, you will need to fill out the application package to apply as a Convention refugee or as a humanitarian-protected person abroad. You will need to pass a medical exam and security and criminal check.
How long does it take?
The time of processing differs from where the refugee comes and how difficult it is.
Interviews in some regions may be complicated because visa officers can’t reach the refugees physically. It is also difficult to identify documents (including identification documents) or person's family members.
There are 2 types work permit in Canada:
open work permit - allows you to work for any employer in Canada, except for an employer who is listed as ineligible on the list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions, or who, on a regular basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages.
Employer specific work permit - allows you to work according to the conditions on your work permit, which includes:
- the name of the employer you can work for,
- how long you can work, and
- the location where you can work (if applicable).
Work permits are issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) department.
How to apply?
As a general rule, the first step is to offer a job from Canadian employer. Open work permits are the exception and do not require a prior job offer open work permits may be made available to spouses / common law enforcers, spouse of foreign students living in Canada, common law partners, asylum seekers, landlord families and poor students in Canada.
Applications for a work permit may be submitted online. Applicants must have access to a scanner or camera in order to create and upload electronic copies of all required documents and a credit card. Work permits can also be applied for from outside Canada at the Canadian visa office responsible for the country of the applicant's citizenship, or the country to which the applicant has been lawfully admitted.
- Application form Application for Work Permit made Outside of Canada
- Family Information Form (IMM 5645)
- Two (2) passport photographs
- Processing fee in the acceptable format.
- Valid passport - there must be one completely blank page available other than the last page. Visa validity will coincide with the work permit validity or passport validity whichever is shorter as the visa cannot be valid beyond the passport validity.
- A copy of the Labor Market Opinion (LMO) provided by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), if applicable.
- Your job offers or contract from your prospective employer giving your job title, wages and working conditions.
- Proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered such as employment references outlining previous jobs and job duties, copies of relevant education certificates, proof of professional qualifications.
- Proof of financial support to cover the expenses for the duration of your visit.
Most of the work permits are issued during the day or week, it depends whether or not medical examination is required and the workload at the particular visa office to which the application was submitted.
The duration of the work permit entirely depends on the nature of the job and on the category of permits for which the applicant applied. Work permits can be extended from within Canada, but some of categories’ have maximum duration of work permits.
|Work permit (including extensions)||C$155|
|Work permit – maximum fee for groups of performing artists and their staff||C$100|
Your relatives can live in Canada, learn and work if they become Canadian residents. You can finance some relatives in Canada if you are at least 18 years old and are:
- Canadian citizen or
- registered in Canada in accordance with Canadian Indian act
- a permanent resident of Canada
Canadian citizen or permanent residents can fund the following family members:
- Spouse, common-law partner, conjurer partner
- Dependent children
- Brothers and sisters
- Grandmother and Grandfather
- Other relatives (orphaned niece or nephews)
In Canada's family sponsorship visas are important to show that spousal partner immigrants are in Canada because you and not just because of his desire to live and work in the country. Therefore, you must prove that your relationship with your spouse, common-law partner or honest partner is real. Approval of real relationship with your affiliate partner may be confirmed by marriage certificate and / or following documentation:
- Frequent communication, such as letters, emails and phone calls
- Photos you and your partner together
- Joint agreements, such as lease agreement and / or bank accounts
Same sex partnership
Same-sex partners can get sponsorship by sponsoring the Canadian family, because marriage is legally recognized in the country where it happened. This includes same-sex marriage in Canada or outside the country. This is your responsibility to provide citizenship and immigration Canada information about whether your same-sex marriage is legally recognized as well as when it happened.
Besides the eligibility of spousal relationships for a Canadian family sponsorship visa, you may also sponsor any dependent children under the age of 19 (even those from a previous marriage or relationship). However, children under the age of 19 who are in a spousal relationship cannot be sponsored.
You will need to provide proof of your relationship to your dependent children. In addition, the children being sponsored will need to undergo a criminal and medical examination. Dependent children who have a criminal record may be prevented from entering Canada. All medical examinations must go through a physician approved by the Canadian government. If a child has a contagious medical condition, it may be grounds for no-admittance to Canada.
Parents & Grandparents
Canadian residents and citizens have the right to fund their parents and grandparents. According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, more than 38,000 applications are accepted annually by sponsorship of these family members, creating a basic backlog and long wait times. In fact, 165,000 family sponsor visa applications grandmother and parents have not yet been created.
The Canadian government has recently resorted to cutting back and waiving a minimum of 25,000 visas for these family members. In addition, the Government has introduced a parent and transparent super-visa that works for up to 10 years. This multiple entry visa will allow the applicant to remain in Canada without the need for renewing their status up to 24 months. Creating this visa allows parents of spontaneous parents and grandmothers to enter Canada for eight weeks.
Of course, you should prove your relationship with your parents and / or grandparents in Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). In terms of parental sponsorship, you will have your birth certificate. If your grandparents are financing, not only your birth certificate but your parents' birth certificate.
Canada Family sponsorship visas include orphaned people, such as niece, nephew, grandson, brother and sister. However, the sponsored orphaned relative should be up the age of 18 years and have not been married or engaged in common-legal relationships. In addition, a written consent should be given to any legal guardian until the child is able to leave his or her country and should also identify the child's economic well-being.
Located in the continent of North America, Canada shares land borders with only one country, United States Of America.
English . French
Canadian dollar ($) (CAD)
Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
(UTC-3.5 to -8) | Summer (DST) (UTC-2.5 to -7)
Reasons to choose Canada?
- High quality of life with enormous opportunities
- Doesn’t require the applicant or his/her spouse to meet any language requirements
- Excellent education system
- Very close relationship to the USA and NAFTA markets
- One of the best health-care systems in the world
- Opportunity to Apply for the Canadian citizenship after 4 years of permanent residency
- Visa free travel to approximately 170 countries in the world, as Canadian passport is deemed to be one of the strongest passports in the world
- Many government programs to support technological development and business
- Perfect place to do business and settle in with the family
- Superb environment and strict environmental control
Visa-Free/Visa-on-arrival: Albania, American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Wallis and Futuna, Zambia, Zimbabwe,
Electronic Authorization: Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Gabon, India, Kenya, Myanmar, Norfolk Island, Sri Lanka, Turkey,
Visa required prior to arrival: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Bhutan, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Congo Republic, Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Liberia, Mali, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
Entry denied: Libya