As soon as you get a permanent residency here, travel freely with one of the most powerful visas in the world
AUSTRALIA - RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
Australia is a country with 7,692 million Km2 and with the population of 23.7 Million people. The country surrounded by Indian and Pacific Ocean is deemed one of the safest and developed countries in the world. The country for its nature, standard of living and higher education is one of the best places to settle in. As the standard of living of the country is very high, there are a lot of measures established the Australian Government to control illegal immigration. The country welcomes to the skilled and creative business applicants from any place of the world.
Get quality services with respect to childcare, health and numerous job opportunities in this developed country.
The government has two programs for high net worth individuals - The Significant Investor Visa (SIV) and Premium Investor Visa (PIV). Those two programs are established in order to attract investment and promote the beneficial ideas for Australia. SIV and PIV are both leading to permanent residency of Australia. The competent authority for the investment visa procedure is Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). Before applying for the investment visa, the applicants for SIV must be nominated by the state or territory government or by the Austrade (Australian trade and investment commission). The PIV applicants are only invited by the Australian Government.
The Significant Investor Visa (SIV): The program is established to attract investors from all over the world with the special skills and capital, in order to enhance new ideas in Australian business. The potential applicants of this program must invest at least 5 Million USD over 4 years in several business areas:
- Investing at least 500,000 USD in start-up and small private companies in growth private equity or eligible venture capital.
- Investment of at least 1,5 Million USD in Listed Investment companies or in an eligible managed funds.
- A ‘balancing investment’ of up to 3 million USD in LICs or managed fund(s), which invest in a combination of eligible assets that include eligible corporate bonds or notes, Australian listed securities, real property and annuities (with 10 per cent limit on residential real estate).
Premium Investor Visa (PIV): This program is a special program and targets very special skilled entrepreneurs, who can support and give long-term benefits to Australia. Those applicants must invest at least 15 Million USD over 12 Months in the country. The investment shall be a complying investment and must be in following areas:
- Philanthropic donation.
- Real properties (Excluding residential real property).
- Deferred annuities issued by Australian registered life companies.
- Proprietary limited companies of Australia.
- Government or Semi government notes or bonds of Australia.
- Securities exchange listed asset of Australia.
- Nots or Corporate bonds issued by an exchange listed entity of Australia (or wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian listed entity) or investment grade rated Australian corporate bonds or notes rated by an AFS licensed debt rating agency Australian proprietary limited companies.
- One of the most peaceful countries in the world
- High standard of living, education and healthcare
- Easy to find a job with a permanent resident card
- Opportunity to live in Australia indefinitely
- Freedom to travel in and out of Australia. The permanent residence card also entitled the holder to travel to New Zealand
- Opportunity to get student loans and pursue the higher education
- Australian born children are deemed citizens of Australia by birth
- Permanent residence holders can support their relatives to become permanent residents of Australia
Allowed to enter and remain indefinitely
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 6 months
Barbados, Canada, Dominica, United Kingdom
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 183 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 180 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 4 months
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 3 months
Argentina, Bahamas, El Salvador, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Ireland, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Namibia, Turkey4, Uruguay
Visa-free entry to Schengen area for 90 days of any 180-day period
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 90 days
Albania, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Chile1, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Japan, Malawi, Nicaragua, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Venezuela, Zambia
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 1 month
Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Lebanon
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 30 days
Brunei, Egypt, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 21 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 14 days
MOBILITY : VISA FREE TRAVEL94%
SAFETY & SECURITY88%
ECONOMIC STRENGTH 6%
EDUCATION: Primary and secondary education level76%
HOUSING: Prices of housing and real estate73%
Healthcare system development87%
COST OF LIVING: How cheap goods and services are41%
ENVIRONMENT: Quality of country’s environment94%
BUSINESS: Easiness of doing business92%
GROWTH RATE: How fast economic is growing61%