The Government of the Republic of Moldova has a very clear task: to ensure the sustainable development of the country.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
- Visa free to 121+ countries including all of Schengen Area countries, Russia, Turkey and Malaysia.
- Lifetime citizenship, Inclusion of and dependent family members (spouse, children and parents).
- No interview or travel required during application process.
- Strict due diligence.
- No requirement of previous education or management experience.
- No restriction on dual citizenship.
- Processing time 3 to 6 months.
- The cost of living is inexpensive.
- Tax rates are low.
Moldova, an Eastern European country and former Soviet republic, has varied terrain including forests, rocky hills and vineyards. Its wine regions include Nistreana, known for reds, and Codru, home to some of the world’s largest cellars. Capital Chișinău have Soviet-style architecture and the National Museum of History, exhibiting art and ethnographic collections that reflect cultural links with neighboring Romania.
The Republic of Moldova has newly opened its economic citizenship scheme aiming to attract foreign investors who invest a certain amount of money in Moldovan economy will be granted fast track citizenship.
The country with population of 4 million pursues actively for EU membership. Moldova passport is a valuable passport with visa free travel to Europe, Russia and 121 countries. It’s Lifetime citizenship extended to future generations of family and children. No residency or language test required.
Bayat legal Services’ compliance team will conduct an internal due diligence, within 48 hours we will have a response.
A retainer agreement is signed. Government Due Diligence is required
Bayat Group will support and guide you with collecting the required documents concurring to the government checklist. File is prepared and submitted
Wait upon approval, Citizenship/Passport issuance