You can enjoy almost the same privileges as their citizenship, from healthcare to education systems and job opportunities.
NEW ZEALAND - RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
New Zealand is a country in southwestern Pacific Ocean and has an area of 268,021 km². The population of the country is 4.6 million people. New Zealand has one of the highest standard of living in the world and has one of the lowest rate of crime and corruption. New Zealand is one of the best destinations for high income investors who are willing to live and settle their families in the country. New Zealand welcomes every potential investor who will invest for the good of the country. There are two categories of investment programs in New Zealand:
Get a chance to buy your own house surrounded by beautiful nature by getting their residency.Category 1 Requirements (Investor plus visa):
- Investor who has at least 10 Million NZD can apply for this investment category. The investment must be kept over a 3 years period.
- If family members of investor are included in resident visa, they have to arrive in New Zealand within 12 months.
- The investor must spend 44 days in each of the last two years out of three years of investment period. Another alternative is that investor must stay at any time overall 80 days during three years investment period, if he/she has invested 2.5 Million NZD in growth investments.
- After 3 years period, if investor has met all the mandatory criteria, he/she can apply for the permanent residency (including family members) and travel in and out of New Zealand any time without any restrictions.
- With this visa category, the investor is entitled to bring any household items (including car, boat etc…) without any charges.
There is an acceptable investment criterion for the investor in order to apply one of the investment visa categories:
- It can be a private or public equity in one of the NZ companies. Equity can be an active or passive, directly made or by managed funds
- It can be bonds, issued by NZ banks, authorities, companies, government etc…
- It can be property development, but not for the use of investor. It must be open for the market and make a commercial return
- Maximum 15 % can be a philanthropic nature
- It must be done in official currency of New Zealand
- Before applying for the category, the investor must send an expression of interest to the competent authority. In case if the competent authority deems the expression of letter successful, they will invite the investor and his/her family members to New Zealand.
- Investor who has at least 3 Million NZD can apply for this investment category. The investment must be kept over a four years period.
- The investor must have minimum 3 years business experience
- The investor and his/her family members must have similar English language ability (If the IELTS score shows 3, then they have to spend at least 20 hours of tuition over 4 years in New Zealand tertiary education provider). Children are only entitled to apply, if they are under 24 years old.
- The maximum investor age is 65 years old
- The investor must spend 146 days per year in New Zealand or 438 days over 4 years period, if investor has invested at least 750,000 NZD
- After approval the investor and his/her family members can live, study and work in New Zealand.
- The investor has 4 months period for application in case if his/her letter of expression is approved by the competent Authority of New Zealand
- High Quality of Life
- vFamily friendly atmosphere
- New Zealand is clean and green
- Safe and secure
- Stale political situation
- Amazing climate and fantastic Landscape
- Growing Economy
- With the investor resident visa you are entitled to - Live, work and study in New Zealand
- Include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your visa application.
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 6 months
Barbados, Canada, Dominica, United Kingdom
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 183 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 180 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 4 months
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 3 months
Argentina, Bahamas, El Salvador, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Ireland, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Namibia, Uruguay
Visa-free entry to Schengen area for 90 days of any 180-day period
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 90 days
Albania, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Japan, Malawi, Nicaragua, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Venezuela, Zambia
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 1 month
Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Lebanon
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 30 days
Brunei, Egypt, Indonesia, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 21 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 14 days
MOBILITY : VISA FREE TRAVEL71%
SAFETY & SECURITY66%
ECaONOMIC STRENGTH 0%
EDUCATION: Primary and secondary education level44%
HOUSING: Prices of housing and real estate61%
Healthcare system development52%
COST OF LIVING: How cheap goods and services are52%
ENVIRONMENT: Quality of country’s environment71%
BUSINESS: Easiness of doing business40%
GROWTH RATE: How fast economic is growing69%