North Macedonia, officially the Republic of North Macedonia, is a country in Southeast Europe. It gained independence in 1991 as one of the successor states of Yugoslavia.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Advantages of North Macedonia
- Official Accession decision to become full EU member since March 2020
- Member of NATO since March 2020
- Full Parliamentary democracy
- A growing European country with a strong economy
- Very Easy to set-up companies and businesses (Top 10 globally)
- Fast account creation in line with EU and FATF banking regulations
- Fix currency to Euro
- Zero income tax as a non-resident
- Lowest Corporate tax in EU(10%)
- Lowest Income tax in EU (10%)
- Zero tax in Manufacturing Free Zones for 10 years
- Gateway to Europe, hub for manufacturing
- Beautiful landscapes, diverse and friendly country
- Multilingual, with many English speakers; highly educated task force
- Excellent and lowcost of living with top-level healthcare and educational system
- One of the safest countries in Europe
The newly amended article of the North Macedonia Citizenship Investment Law allows for Citizenship through investment in nominated government approved fund; making it the most attractive and business-friendly Citizenship Investment Program in Europe. Only 1000 applicants will be accepted worldwide by the fund and it will be available only to successful entrepreneurs.
Advantages of the Program
- Become a citizen of a European country in approximately 4 months
- Fast, straight-forward innovative and business-oriented program
- Strong passport–visa free to 125 countries, including Schengen
- No minimum stay/Dual citizenship allowed
- No language test
Bayat legal Services’ compliance team will conduct an internal due diligence.
Qualification assessment, KYC and background security check.
Study the application, sign the retainer agreement, prepare tailor made list of documents and application preparation.
Submission, file review, due diligence process.
Final decision, Comfort letter issuance and contribution payment.
Naturalization certificates and passports issuance.