North Macedonia, officially the Republic of North Macedonia, is a country in Southeast Europe. It gained independence in 1991 as one of the successor states of Yugoslavia.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
- Visa-free access to 126 countries, including EU, Russia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.
- Family inclusion.
- Opportunities to expand business internationally.
- Secure environment and business-friendly legal system.
- Tax optimization possibilities.
- Access to alternative financial and banking services.
- Fixed currency tied with Euro.
- Excellent and low cost of living with top-level healthcare and educational system.
- One of the safest countries in Europe.
North Macedonia has capped its Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program to 1,000 applications. The scheme is the newest in the world, officially launched in March 2021. The application process is straightforward and there are only fixed costs. Applicants are not compelled neither to relinquish their current citizenship, nor to learn the North Macedonian language and to reside in the country.
North Macedonian citizenship and passport can be obtained in 3-4 months period from the time the government receives a positive Due Diligence report on the applicant. Investors’ family members are also eligible to apply. The main applicant and the minor dependents receive their citizenship and passport once processing is complete, the spouse will have to wait one year to get it.
Children born to the main applicant in future will be also eligible for citizenship, even if they are born outside of North Macedonia. North Macedonia is already member of NATO and is supposed to join the EU by 2025.
Bayat legal Services’ compliance team will conduct an internal due diligence.
Qualification assessment, KYC and background security check.
Study the application, sign the retainer agreement, prepare tailor made list of documents and application preparation.
Submission, file review, due diligence process.
Final decision, Comfort letter issuance and contribution payment.
Naturalization certificates and passports issuance.