Get a Greece residency to either get a degree, start your own business in any EU states without the need of citizenship.
GREECE - RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
Greece is a country with 131,957 km² area and with the population of 10.8 million people. Greece is one of the most influential and ancient civilizations of the world. It is a cradle of democracy, philosophy, western literature, drama, mythology, science, Olympic Games etc… In addition, the beautiful beaches, food and cultural heritage make it one of the most visited places on earth. Natural beauty, sunny weather, white sandy beaches and beautiful hills give opportunity to any investor to enjoy there with his/her family. Greece is a country which can satisfy any tasty of the world people.
This is proven to be the cheapest residency among the other Europe countries. With their quick processing in less than 40 days, enjoy the privileges as a Greece resident.
The Greek golden visa can be applied by non-EU citizens, who will invest at least 250,000 Euro in real estate inside the country. The amount can be separated into several real properties. As Greece is a European Union (EU) member state since 1981, the Golden visa entitles the applicants to enjoy traveling to other EU countries for 90 days every 6 month. It has to be mentioned that Greek Golden Visa program is the cheapest way to become the EU resident compare to other southern European countries. It means that applicant and his/her family will be entitled to travel visa free to EU and Schengen countries.
The application procedure is as follows:
- There is no need to reside in the country.
- To finalize the procedure, it needs approximately 40 days, after making investment.
- Spouse and children up to 21 years old can apply the program.
- The applicant must have a medical insurance and clear criminal record.
- Besides the mandatory amount of investment (250,000 Euro), the investor must pay additional taxes equal to 24 %.
- There is no income tax on the income derived outside Greece. Rental income is taxed at rate between 11-33 %.
- The residence permit is issued for five years. This five year period can be renewed with another five year.
- Parents of investor and his/her spouse can also be included.
- The applicant should be aware that residence permit does not give investor right to work, but it does not deprive the right to establish a business. Golden visa is one of the ways to get Greek citizenship. After 7 years, the investor can apply for the Greek citizenship.
- Beautiful country with beautiful beaches
- Opportunity to study, live and do business in EU member state
- Family included
- No minimum residency rule
- Quick process that needs approximately 40 days
- Obtaining Schengen residence card
- Permanent residence permit, which renewable after 5 years. This leads to Greek citizenship after 7 years
- The cheapest residency Programme in Europe
- Free travel to EU Schengen member states
Entry under European treaties
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 8 months
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 6 months :
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 183 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 180 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 4 months
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 3 months
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Dominica, El Salvador, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, New Zealand, Senegal, Uruguay
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 90 days
Albania, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Moldova, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Ukraine, Venezuela
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 1 month
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 30 days
Egypt, Indonesia, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 21 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 14 days
MOBILITY : VISA FREE TRAVEL96%
SAFETY & SECURITY64%
ECONOMIC STRENGTH 0%
EDUCATION: Primary and secondary education level40%
HOUSING: Prices of housing and real estate77%
Healthcare system development71%
COST OF LIVING: How cheap goods and services are66%
ENVIRONMENT: Quality of country’s environment92%
BUSINESS: Easiness of doing business68%
GROWTH RATE: How fast economic is growing48%