In Monaco enjoy the beautiful weather, a high-standard lifestyle and a comfortable surrounding with rich culture and history.
MONACO - RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
Monaco is a very small independent city-state on Mediterranean coastline of France. The 202 ha size and 38 K population city-state is one of the best places to visit and reside on earth. Monaco is well-known for its glamorous beaches, casinos, lifestyle and temper climate. The official language of the country is French, but as Monaco consists by the multilingual and multicultural society, English and Italian languages are also widely spoken. The country has amazing education system and thriving economy. Because of those reasons, everybody wants to settle their money and family there. Monaco is not a member of the EU and therefore EU directives do not apply for it.
Flourish businesses in a stable market by getting residency in Monaco through investment with very limited tax regimes.
It is often said, that Monaco is only for Millionaires. In order to fulfill the mandatory requirements for the residency program:
- The investor has to invest at least 1 million Euro in Monaco.
- From that 1 Million, 500,000 Euro must be kept as a deposit in one of the Monaco Banks. The remaining 500,000 Euro should be used for purchasing real estate and for obtaining the title deed.
- Besides that, the Investor must prove the Monaco Government that he/she has sufficient funds to support his/her family members during the time of residency in Monaco.
- The investor must have a clear criminal record, which will be checked by the immigration service. At the end, the immigration authority will have a private interview with the investor. In case of approval, the investor and his/her family members will obtain the permanent residency status.
- The investor and his/her family members are obliged to reside in Monaco, at least 6 months per year.
- As a Monaco Resident, the investor can establish his/her own enterprise in any business sector of the country. The most famous business sectors in Monaco are Ship management, financial services, Banks etc…
- The applicant must be residing for 10 years in the country
- He does not have to be a subject of mandatory military services
- The applicant must renounce his/her primary citizenship, as Monaco does not recognize dual citizenship
- Luxury Lifestyle and safe atmosphere
- Business friendly
- Favorable Tax system as there is no income tax, no wealth tax, no local tax, no capital gains tax and very minimal inheritance taxes.
- Stable real estate market
- Fantastic weather all year around
- Perfect location with Nice International airport 10 minutes by helicopter/30 minutes by car
- Widely Spoken English
- Procedure time – 1 Month for EU nationals and 3 months for non-EU nationals
- Opportunity to get Monaco citizenship after 10 years of residing in the country
Albania, American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue, Norway, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Wallis and Futuna, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Australia, Canada, Gabon, Guam, India, Kenya, Myanmar, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Sri Lanka, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States
Visa required prior to arrival:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Congo Republic, Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Iraq, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Paraguay, Russia, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
MOBILITY : VISA FREE TRAVEL91%
SAFETY & SECURITY81%
ECONOMIC STRENGTH 1%
EDUCATION: Primary and secondary education level80%
HOUSING: Prices of housing and real estate72%
Healthcare system development52%
COST OF LIVING: How cheap goods and services are82%
ENVIRONMENT: Quality of country’s environment73%
BUSINESS: Easiness of doing business88%
GROWTH RATE: How fast economic is growing68%