Boost your business in one of the fastest growing economies in the world by investing in Thailand and gain immense revenues.
THAILAND - RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
Thailand is a country located in Southeast Asia, with the area of 513,120 km² and with the population of 68 Million People. Thailand is well-known for its tourism, beautiful beaches, low prices and friendly business atmosphere. The investment visa program is not a new thing for Thailand. In 1997, when there was a crisis, the Government decided to establish the investment program in order to help Thai businessmen sell their leftovers from the business. Besides that, Thailand is very cultural country and has one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. Because of the low real estate prices and affordable standard of living, Thailand became one of the most attractive places on earth for tourism and for doing business.
The greatest advantage is that you do not have to renew your residency every years, instead only once in ten years!
The process for obtaining the permanent residence permit is as follows:
- The investor must obtain the non-immigrant visa (B category Visa), which entitles him/her to enter the country.
- After entering the country, the Investor must invest 10 Million THB (at the beginning it was 3 Million THB) in the country in order to obtain 1 year residence permit and the right to reside in the country.
- The 10 Million THB investment entitles the investor to extend his/her stay in Thailand for 1 year more
- The investment must be kept at least 3 years
- 10 Million THB investment in government bonds
- 10 Million THB deposit in one of the Thai Banks and mandatory rule is that the 50% holder of the Thai bank must be a Thai national
- Investment in rental or purchase condominium for at least 3 years. The purchase and rental price must not be less than 10 Million THB
- One of the fastest growing economy in the region
- One of the best places for doing business
- Well known for its tourism and beautiful beaches
- Low cost of living
- The permanent residency does not expire and just needs to be renewed in every ten years
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 183 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 180 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 4 months
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 3 months
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 90 days
Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, South Korea, Zambia
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 1 month
Hong Kong, Malaysia
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 30 days
Indonesia, Mongolia, Russia, South Africa, Vietnam
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 21 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 14 days
MOBILITY : VISA FREE TRAVEL30%
SAFETY & SECURITY53%
ECONOMIC STRENGTH 2%
EDUCATION: Primary and secondary education level60%
HOUSING: Prices of housing and real estate9%
Healthcare system development52%
COST OF LIVING: How cheap goods and services are78%
ENVIRONMENT: Quality of country’s environment66%
BUSINESS: Easiness of doing business76%
GROWTH RATE: How fast economic is growing63%