Spain’s passport is ranked as the 3rd strongest passport in the world. It allows visa-free access to over 175 countries. Spanish passport holders have the right to study, work and live in any country in the European Union.
RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
- Amazing history, culture and food.
- Visa free travel for the applicant and his/her family members in EU and Schengen zone.
- No mandatory stay requirement in the country.
- The applicant does not need to become a tax resident in Spain.
- Only investment, no contribution.
- The investor golden visa will be issued on investors family members (children up to 18 years old).
- Opportunity to get permanent residence permit in 5 years (mandatory rule is that the investor must live more than 6 months per year in Spain.
- Citizenship can be applied after 10 years.
- Process is very straightforward and government fees are low.
Among countless beaches, mountains, ski resorts, superb weather, diverse and fun nightlife, many cultural regions and historic cities, it is no phenomenon that Spain is an admired tourist destination in Europe for any kind of trip.
A country of large geographic and cultural diversity, there is everything from lush meadows and snowy mountains and deserts in the southeast.
Spain launched its golden visa program in 2013. An investment of €500,000 in real estate is required to obtain residency. Permanent residency is applicable after residing in Spain for five years and after ten years attains full citizenship.
Although the temporary residency permit (the golden visa) can simply be renewed without the requirement of residing in the country,
Bayat legal Services’ compliance team will conduct an internal due diligence, within 48 hours we will have a response.
The lawyers implement the purchase of the property. The investment documentation is assembled and successfully obtaining the residency visa. Bayat group will prepare all and finalize all documentation for the Residency Application. Once completed the file is submitted to the Government,
Once the Government has assessed the file, officials advise their final decision on granting residency