Ireland is known for its warm culture, great educational institutes and amazing weather which pulls back people to live in Ireland.
RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
- High standard of living.
- One of the safest countries in the world.
- High level of education.
- Warm-hearted people and fantastic culture.
- No mandatory residency required, the applicant must visit the country for 1 day in 12 months.
- The dependents of the applicant can use the primary and secondary education for free.
- Pathway to citizenship after meeting certain criteria.
- After 3 years the investment can be removed, the immigration/visa permission will be permanent.
Ireland is a country with an area of 84.421 km2 and with a population of 4.6 million people. The country with its legal culture and friendly investment atmosphere is deemed to be one of the best places to do business. The highest level of education, standard of living and safety makes Ireland on of the best destinations for investor and their families to settle in. Throughout those years, Ireland became very adaptive to the new trends of business making and developed a reputation as one of the most open economies in the world.
With their residency, you are given the opportunity to live in another country and all you have to do is visit the place once in 12 months to keep your residency valid.
Processing Fee USD 1,000 Due diligence for main applicant USD 7,500 Due diligence for spouse USD 4,000 Qualifying dependent aged 16 years and above USD 4,000 Passport Application fee per applicant USD 65 Certificate of Naturalization fee per applicant USD 250
Understand the program, sign the retainer agreement and application preparation.
Month 2 - 3
File reviewing, submission, due diligence process and final decision.
Month 3 - 6
Comfort letter issuance, contribution payment, naturalization certificate and passport issuance.