St. Kitts & NevisCitizenship By Investment
Launched in 1984 the Saint Kitts & Nevis citizenship by investment program is the oldest in the world and it allows foreigners to attain Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship in exchange of a contribution or qualified investment in a government-approved real estate project.
- A non-refundable donation – Sustainable Island State Contribution (SISC)
- Approved Public Benefit Project
- Investment in a developers’ real estate project approved by the government
- Investment in an approved private home
The main applicant can include the following individuals as dependents in the CBI application:
- The main applicant’s spouse.
- Children under the age of 18.
- Children between the ages of 18 and 25 who are enrolled full-time in a recognized secondary or tertiary educational institution and are financially supported by the main applicant.
- Children aged 18 or older with physical or mental disabilities.
- Parents the main applicant or the spouse who are 65 years or older, residing with and financially supported by the main applicant.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, exhibit good character and health, have a clean criminal record, and display a willingness to fulfill the obligatory investment. Before being considered for approval by the CBI Unit, all applicants undergo thorough screening, which is carried out by an unbiased, third-party due diligence service provider.
Russian, Belarussian, Iranian, Iraqi, Afghan, North Korean and Cuban nationals are banned from applying, regardless of where they live.
Post Approval Investment
Simple Application Procedure
No Residency Requirement
Dual Citizenship allowed
The Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment Program provides four (4) investment avenues.
The Sustainable Island State Contribution (SISC)
|Main applicant and spouse
|Family up to four (4) members
|Each additional minor dependent
|Each additional adult dependent
Approved Public Benefit Project
|Family of up to four (4) members
Investment in a developers’ real estate project
Investment in real estate can be made by choosing from government-approved projects. This could involve acquiring a freehold property with a title deed, investing in hotel shares, opting for fractional ownership, or purchasing land. The investment amount along with government fees becomes payable upon approval of citizenship. The investment must be retained for at least seven (7) years
Approved Private Home
|Minimum value of condominium
Due Diligence Fees
|Each additional dependent over the age of 16