Visit nearly 200 countries in the world with an American residency without the need of an additional visa.
USA - IMMIGRATION
USA consists of fifty states and one federal district. The main part of the country is located in the central part of the North American. United States is bordered by Canada to the north, and by Mexico from the south. The state of Alaska is located in the extreme northern part of the continent, west of Canada and east of Russia; The state of Hawaii is the archipelago in the central part of the Pacific Ocean. The US also owns territories in the Caribbean Sea and in the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast city is New York, a global finance and culture center. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles' Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
United Sates of America is the land of opportunity, one of the strongest currencies in the world.
The United States EB-5 visa, employment-based fifth preference category EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program, created in 1990 by the Immigration Act of 1990, provides a method for eligible Immigrant Investors to become lawful permanent residents.
There are two options to apply to the program:
1. Creation of a New U.S. Enterprise To be eligible for this investment option, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of US$1 million in new commercial enterprise or US$500,000 if the enterprise is in a targeted commercial area, including rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 present that of the national average.
- Create full-time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise.
- Actively manage the day-to-day activities and/or policy formulation of the enterprise.
- Make an investment of US$500,000.
- Create full-time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted.
- Active management of the enterprise is not required. Minimum investment required is US$ 500,000 with employ at least 10 American workers.
- Freedom to live, study, work and travel anywhere within the USA territory
- The program includes the main applicant, family members (spouse, all unmarried children under 21 years old)
- No business experience, minimum skills or education required
- No requirement for visa sponsorship
- One of the most efficient way to obtain permanent residency in the United States
- Opportunity to obtain the USA citizenship after 5 years of permanent residency
- Green card holders may have access to colleges, universities at the USA resident tuition fees, public schools etc…
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 8 months:
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 6 months
Barbados, Canada, Dominica, United Kingdom
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 183 days:
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 180 days :
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 4 months
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 3 months
Argentina, El Salvador, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Ireland, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Namibia, New Zealand, Senegal, Turkey, Uruguay
Visa-free entry to Schengen area for 90 days of any 180-day period
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 90 days
Albania, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Japan, Malawi, Moldova, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Ukraine, Venezuela, Zambia
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 1 month
Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Lebanon
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 30 days
Egypt, Indonesia, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 21 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 14 days
MOBILITY : VISA FREE TRAVEL98%
SAFETY & SECURITY59%
ECONOMIC STRENGTH 100%
EDUCATION: Primary and secondary education level93%
HOUSING: Prices of housing and real estate98%
Healthcare system development35%
COST OF LIVING: How cheap goods and services are46%
ENVIRONMENT: Quality of country’s environment90%
BUSINESS: Easiness of doing business96%
GROWTH RATE: How fast economic is growing56%