Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube. A cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences, it has a rich heritage of traditional dance, music, costumes, and crafts.
RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
- The country is an EU member state and has amazing location for traveling both in
eastern and western Europe.
- Rich History and culture of the country.
- Visa free travel to approximately 169+ countries (EU, UK).
- Process to residency needs approximately 6-9 months.
- Residency is a fast-track alternative to obtain Bulgarian Citizenship (within 2 years).
- No restriction on dual citizenship.
- No mandatory language test and knowledge requirement.
- No mandatory residency requirement.
- Free trade environment and lowest tax rates in EU.
- Citizenship can be transferred by descent regardless of age.
Since the country became an EU member state, besides the visa free travel in 169+ countries, the highest grade of residency status gives an opportunity to the investor and his family members to enjoy the Bulgarian Healthcare program, one of the lowest corporate and personal taxation in EU etc.
The investment program for residence and citizenship in Bulgaria started in 2009 and the primary reason for implementing this kind of program was to attract foreign direct investment in the country. The program gives an opportunity to the investor and his/her family members to become permanent residents in EU and become eligible to apply for the citizenship after 5 years.
The advantages of this program are that the applicant does not have to pass the Bulgarian language test, there is no physical residency requirement and investor is not obliged to renounce his/her present citizenship.
Due diligence for main applicant € 7,500 Due diligence for spouse € 5,000 Due diligence for dependent child aged 14 to 18 € 3,500 Due diligence for dependent aged above 18 € 5,000
STEP 1: Understanding the program, signing the retainer agreement and application preparation.
STEP 2: File preparation and submission. Application fees are due at this stage.
STEP 3: Appointment at Bulgarian Consulate for signing of the documents.
STEP 4: Investment transfer by the applicant.
Month 2 - 3
STEP 5: Investment certificate issued.
STEP 6: Second appointment at a Bulgarian Consulate for Visa D application.
Month 4 - 5
STEP 7: Visa D granted followed by a fist trip to Bulgaria for Submission of PR application.
STEP 8: PR approval followed by second trip to Bulgaria.
Month 6 - 9
STEP 9: Receipt of Bulgarian PR card.